Общая категория > Разговоры, общение

Visiting the Fortress from Poland ?

(1/4) > >>

armoy:
Hello,

I am a French fan of the Great Patriotic War and more particularly of Operation Barbarossa.
There is a long time, I make a web site on this subject :
https://barbarossa.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Currently I would like to write an article about the capture of the Brest-Litovsk fortress.

I have the records of the 45. I.D. recovered from the American archives.

I will be in Vilnius for 3 months for work. And I wonder about the possibility of crossing the border from Poland and visiting this site.

Thank you for your attention and I apologize for my poor English language.

Philippe

igorg25:
hello,

--- Цитата: armoy от 03 Марта 2023, 20:41 ---Currently I would like to write an article about the capture of the Brest-Litovsk fortress.
--- Конец цитаты ---
Sure we would like to help you, but this theme is really too big for the article

--- Цитата: armoy от 03 Марта 2023, 20:41 ---I have the records of the 45. I.D. recovered from the American archives.
--- Конец цитаты ---
Are they something different from we can see in YouTube?

--- Цитата: armoy от 03 Марта 2023, 20:41 ---I will be in Vilnius for 3 months for work. And I wonder about the possibility of crossing the border from Poland and visiting this site.
--- Конец цитаты ---
In our turbulent time conditions at Belarus border can be changed in a short time. Nobody knew what will be tomorrow. Even entered Belarus you can have problem to go out.

armoy:
Thank you Igor For your Answer.

To be exact this article could be divided into 3 or 4 parts published each month in a historical journal.

Of course I know about the political situation but I'd like to use with my trip in Vilnius for next 3 months.

I talk about roll of microfilm from NARA with thousands of originals documents.
I will try to put a sample.

igorg25:

--- Цитата: armoy от 04 Марта 2023, 18:52 ---To be exact this article could be divided into 3 or 4 parts published each month in a historical journal.
--- Конец цитаты ---
How can we help you? What is +/- plan and direction of articles?
I can recomend some books in inglish, is it OK for you?

--- Цитата: armoy от 04 Марта 2023, 18:52 ---I talk about roll of microfilm from NARA with thousands of originals documents.
I will try to put a sample.

--- Конец цитаты ---
will glad to see all possible materials.

armoy:
I've all that I need about german archives.
I'm looking for original russian archives.

And mostly I would to come on place. I know it' difficult in this time, but I can't write about a subjet without see it myself.

I fail to insert sample og german archive here so I will send it to you in mp.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии